558Days to go
I am Vasu, a teacher at Primary School in GHPS Karimuddanahalli, Hunsur, Mysuru.
By donating a classroom printer, students will be able to print each of our project products. It will provide students with the opportunity of being exposed to an invention that you can see something on a screen and then print it and have it in your hands.
Our school is very low on resources and our number of daily copies is very limited. Having a printer in the classroom will help us have the copies ready when needed.
- Functions: Scan, copy and printing
- Interface: USB
- Input Tray Capacity: Plain paper – 64-105 g/m2 , Canon specialty paper – max paper weight of approx. 275 g/m2 (Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201))
- Other System Requirements: Mac OS X v10.8.5 and Later
- Printing Speed: 4.0ipm (Black)
- Optical Sensor Resolution: 600 x 1200 DPI
- Scan Type: Flatbed
- Scan Method: CIS (Contact Image Sensor)
- Compatible Cartridge: CL-57S (Color) and PG-47 (Black)
- Total Number of Nozzles: 1,280 nozzles
- Printable Width: Up to 203.2mm (8-inch)
- Recommended Printing Area: 31.6mm (Top margin), 29.2mm (Bottom margin)
- Printable Area: Top margin – 3mm and bottom margin – 16.7mm with left/right margin – each 3.4mm (Letter/Legal: Left – 6.4mm and right – 6.3mm)
|Materials cost||₹ 4932.00|
|Vendor shipping charges||₹ 0|
|Fulfillment labor & materials||₹ 0|
|Allocated to overhead, teacher outreach, maintenance and build-out of the mydilse.org website||15% of the material, shipping and labor cost|
|3rd party payment processing fee||3% of the material and overhead cost|
|Total project goal||₹ 5841.00|
Our team works hard to negotiate the best pricing and selections available.