Projector and Projector Screen for Digital Learning
7Days to go
I am Sanjay, a teacher at Head Teacher at Sarbajanik Hindi Vidyalaya.
With a projector, I will be able to use more technology resources in my classroom. A projector would enhance my lessons and make lessons fun for my students. I would be able to show videos of science labs so they students are able to better their understanding of science concepts. Students also enjoy playing educational games. The joy my students and I will obtain from a projector would be immeasurable.
It is essential to use visuals supports to increase understanding of many concepts.
UNIC UC46 Portable 1080P 800×480 Resolution WiFi LED Projector
- Image System: TFT LCD, Brightness: 1200 lumens, Maximum Resolution: 1080p, Lamp: LED (20K hours)
- Projection Distance: 1.07M-3.8M, Projection Size: 34-130 inches, Color: 16.7M
- Power Supply: 100-240V 50/60HZ, Power Consumption: 55W (Max), Input: USB/SD/HDMI/AV/VGA/UNi-Link
- Output: 3.5mm earphone, Speaker: 8Ω1W, Short-focus Design: 2M-> 70-inch,3M->100-inch
- Video: 3GP, AVI, MKV, FLV, MOV, MP4, MPG, VOB, RMVB, MPG
- Audio: MP3, WMA, ASF, OGG, AAC, WAV. Picture: JPEG, BMP, PNG. Text: TXT
In lightMap Type Projector Screen, 6 W x 4 H(IN IMPORTED HIGH GAIN FABRIC A+++++ GRADE)
- Comes With 1080 P 3D and 4K Ready Technology
- Keeps your Eyes Strain Free while Viewing, Comes With Anti UV Coating to Protect Eyes
- Easy to use and Low Maintenance, 6 Feet (Width) x 4 Feet (Height), In 4:3 Format, 84 Inches/7 Feet Diagonal Length
|Materials cost||₹ 6,499|
|Vendor shipping charges||₹ 0|
|Fulfillment labor & materials||₹ 0|
|3rd party payment processing fee||3% of the material and overhead cost|
|Total project goal||₹ 6,694|
Our team works hard to negotiate the best pricing and selections available.
|Anonymous||Rs.0.00||July 29, 2018|